New Project Forms
Are you familiar with BYU's policy on royalty distribution and the information needed to fill out this form?
INFORMATION MUST BE ACCURATE AND COMPLETE OR RESUBMISSION WILL BE REQUIRED!
You will need to know the following:
- Name, email address, and royalty share of each developer
- College name (spelled out in full)
- College operating unit for depositing project royalties (CANNOT start with 11xxxxxx)
- College class code if college controller requires it
- Department name (spelled out in full)
- Research operating unit
- Research class code (optional)
- Project participation % (not to exceed 45% for all project developers)
- Royalty take-home % (Amount paid directly to developer upon distribution. Difference between percentages will be matched and deposited to developer's research account.)
- Each developer will be contacted to set up an account with PaymentWorks - an online system to track personal contact information, W-9 submissions, and direct deposit details.
If you have any questions about this form, please contact Colleen.
If the submitter does not have all this info available at this time, please click "NO" below, collect that information, and return to fill out this form.